I love Fiverr. It is cheap, flexible, and provides immense value for simple tasks that take time.
Before we learn what I order on Fiverr, We need to learn what not to order on Fiverr EVER!
DO NOT order these
- Black hat SEO techniques
- Mass backlinks
- Mass email
- Any kind of "Bulk" orders
What do I use Fiverr for?
- Guest Post on high DA/PA websites
- Create high-quality manual backlinks
- Advertising on social media
- Create banners/ads
How to search on Fiverr:
- ALWAYS Send a message to the seller saying you want to but their gig and what requirements they have.
- Try to order the lowest tier usually to try first. If you like their work then order a higher tier like premium etc.
- Make sure the average reviews are 4 or higher
- Try ordering from Level 2 or from sellers with a lot of reviews
- Avoid sellers with no history or any reviews
How much to spend
I usually spend around 100 to 500 USD per month on a variety of gigs. Such as UI, content writing, SEO, marketing, and other gigs.
Comment on this post with what you are looking for to improve in your blog and I can recommend some gigs for you under 30 USD.
P.S. I do not get paid anything for promoting Fiverr or any of its gigs.